What’s in Our Cup
Diana has some Seabuckthorn Cherry from Tea Desire. Jocelyn has some Blueberry Dream also from Tea Desire.
- June Socks out of Dye for Ewe in Dreaming of Spring
- Triple Treat Shawl by Cozy Up Knits out of Fleece Artist Merino Slim in Thousand Islands On
- A test knit of her own shawl design out of Midknit Cravings in Beach Glass and Geode
- Wedding Shawl by Susan Pandorf out of Forever Yarn 100% Lamb’s Wool and stitch markers from String Bling
- June Socks (vanilla toe up with undetermined heel) out of Midknit Cravings Curtain Call and Cinema.
Yarn on the Go
Jocelyn went to the Blue Hills Fibre Festival in Carberry, MB and bought some Dye for Ewe yarn in Spring In Your Step and Now That Was A Campfire to match with her Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns in Eleganza Extravaganza, and Violet Drag Wolf. She also got some Don’t Make Me Blush and In Light and Shadow to go with her Sasha Drag Wolf to knit the Goldfish Memory shawl that she saw on TheKnitGirlls.
Diana went for brunch.
Sew Little Time
Jocelyn has been working on some sock sacks and Diana’s dress for the Pride and Prejudice Ball on June 16.
Displaying your yarn ends in a large glass container is cool.
Jocelyn’s sister made us some artwork!
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
All In The Family KAL – All year, hosted by the CozyUp WithTheStitchinSisters Podcast
Stash Dash – May 23 – August 27. Hosted by Laura from TheKnitGirlls
Manitoba Fibre Festival – September 14-15 in Winnipeg, MB
Knit City – September 29-30 2018 in Vancouver, BC
This week we reviewed Jocelyn’s book, Convertible Crochet by Dorris Chan.
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.