Sorry it cuts off at the end. The lovely windows noise was Diana’s computer rapidly running out of hard drive space. Lesson learned.
What’s In Our Cup
- Triple Treat Shawl test knit by Cozy Up Designs using Chia Goo needles out of Diamond Luxury Foot Loose
- Katie’s Shawl by Cozy Up Designs out of Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Here Comes the Rain and Anemone Wall #2 in a Dragon Fibre Bags bag
- March Socks out of Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Rainbow Connection in an Erin Lane Bags bag now on Chia Goo needles
- Cocoon Cardigan by YarnUtopia out of Bernat Premium Tweeds in the colour Aran Tweed and Red Heart Fashion Soft in the colour Wine
- Wedding Shawl by Susan Pandorf out of 100% Lamb’s Wool and stitch markers from Dye for Ewe
- April/May Socks (vanilla toe-up with a fish lips kiss heel) out of Online Supersocke Forest-Color in colourway 1908.
Diana had two extra stitches in one section of her Wedding Shawl. This will be more of an issue later.
Yarn on the Go
Jocelyn went to The Berry Barn in Saskatoon.
Diana went to Sunshine Greenhouse in Steinbach.
Diana plans to maybe finish her two-year-old Celtic Myths (Fingering) shawl for Stash Dash.
TheFiberSeed – The Great Knit Off 2018! From TheKnitGirllls’ show notes: 20% of yarn purchase goes to charity – patterns Depth Cowl and Depth hat are 50% off with code ‘theknitgirllls’ patterns are by Talitha Kuomi
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
All In The Family KAL – All year, hosted by the CozyUp WithTheStitchinSisters Podcast
Stash Dash – May 23 – August 27. Hosted by Laura from TheKnitGirlls
Manitoba Fibre Festival – September 14-15
Knit City – September 29-30 2018 in Vancouver, BC
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.