What’s In Our Cup
Jocelyn has a Starbucks Vanilla Latte with extra everything. Diana has Scottish Breakfast tea from Three 6 Tea in Selkirk, MB.
- Stormy Sky Shawl by Life Is Cozy out of Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts in Really Seriously Annoyed Grapes
- Spring Garden Shawl by Louise Patterson out of Fleece Artist National Park Yarn
- March Socks out of Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Rainbow Connection in an Erin Lane Bags bag
- Rivers Wrap (podcast anniversary project) by Shannon Cook out of Cascade 220 in Natural, Burgundy, Green, Camel, Vashon Island Heather in a Dragon Fibre Bags bag
- Wedding Shawl by Susan Pandorf out of 100% Lamb’s Wool
Diana continues to make minor flubs on her Wedding Shawl, causing one section to be off-kilter.
Yarn on the Go
Jocelyn is out of the province with her yarn.
Podcast-iversary KAL – January 1-March 31 (or until Diana finishes her Rivers Wrap). Knit something by Shannon Cook. Use #happypodnkp2018 on Instagram so we can see your stuff! Use #veryshannon so Shannon Cook can see your stuff! We have prize yarn from Noble Ruby Designs and Cloud 9 FiberWorks.
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
All In The Family KAL – All year, hosted by the CozyUp WithTheStitchinSisters Podcast
Stash Dash – May 23 – August 27. Hosted by Laura from TheKnitGirlls
Manitoba Fibre Festival – September 14-15
Knit City – September 29-30 2018 in Vancouver, BC (Jocelyn only)
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.