What’s In Our Cup
Diana: Tea Mate Bee Clean
Jocelyn: Tetley Good Night Blend
Diana worked on:
- Rivers Wrap (podcast anniversary project) by Shannon Cook out of Cascade 220 in Natural, Burgundy, Green, Camel, Vashon Island Heather in a Dragon Fibre Bags bag
- Wedding Shawl by Susan Pandorf out of 100% Lamb’s Wool
Jocelyn worked on:
- Katie’s Shawl byCozy Up Designs out of Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Waiting for Rain(?) and Anemone Wall #1in a Dragon Fibre Bags bag
- March Socks out of Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Rainbow Connection in an Erin Lane Bags bag
- Zadie Sweater by Mercedes Tarasovich out of Cloudborn Highland Worsted in Slate Heather
Jocelyn made a small mistake on the cuff of the first sleeve of the Zadie Sweater and had to repeat it on the second sleeve.
Diana was missing a couple of stitches when she got to a decrease on the Wedding Shawl, so she fudged it.
Yarn on the Go
Jocelyn went to a new knitting group and had some good food.
Diana went to her wedding dress fitting and there was a whole saga about ordering some lace.
Podcast-iversary KAL – January 1-March 31 (or until Diana finishes her Rivers Wrap). Knit something by Shannon Cook. Use #happypodnkp2018 on Instagram so we can see your stuff! Use #veryshannon so Shannon Cook can see your stuff! We have prize yarn from Noble Ruby Designs and Cloud 9 FiberWorks.
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
All In The Family KAL – All year, hosted by the CozyUp WithTheStitchinSisters Podcast
Stash Dash – Summer. Hosted by Laura from TheKnitGirlls
Manitoba Fibre Festival – September 14-15
Knit City – September 29-30 2018 in Vancouver, BC (Jocelyn only)
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.