What’s In Our Cup
Diana has dark chocolate almond milk. Jocelyn has some Tetley Ginger Mint tea.
- Feyre Shawl (podcast anniversary shawl)
Jocelyn worked on:
- Grandmother’s Favorite Dishclothes out of Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in Salt and Pepper
- March Socks out of Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Rainbow Connection in an Erin Lane Bags bag
- a sample for her own shawl design out of Loops and Threads Barcelona in Glacier and Lionbrand Touch of Alpaca in Crimson
- Zadie Sweater by Mercedes Tarasovich out of Cloudborn Highland Worsted in Slate Heather
- Rivers Wrap by Shannon Cook out of Midknit Cravings in Juicebox, Berry Burst, and Pink Mimosa, and some unknown purple and blue
Diana worked on:
- Rivers Wrap (podcast anniversary project) by Shannon Cook out of Cascade 220 in Natural, Burgundy, Green, Camel, Vashon Island Heather in a Dragon Fibre Bags bag
- Wedding Shawl by Susan Pandorf out of 100% Lamb’s Wool
Yarn on the Go
Diana went to Brandon for her brother’s end of year piano recital, which was amazing.
Jocelyn went to a make-and-take class and made a bracelet.
Podcast-iversary KAL – January 1-March 31 (or until Diana finishes her Rivers Wrap). Knit something by Shannon Cook. Use #happypodnkp2018 on Instagram so we can see your stuff! Use #veryshannon so Shannon Cook can see your stuff! We have prize yarn from Noble Ruby Designs and Cloud 9 FiberWorks.
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
All In The Family KAL – All year, hosted by the CozyUp WithTheStitchinSisters Podcast
Stash Dash – Summer. Hosted by Laura from TheKnitGirlls
Manitoba Fibre Festival – September 14-15
Knit City – September 29-30 2018 in Vancouver, BC (Jocelyn only)
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Vero as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.