What’s In Our Cup
Diana is enjoying some Our Compliments Blood Orange Italian Soda.
Jocelyn is enjoying some Twinnings Goodnight Blend tea.
- Coffee Shop Shawl
- Feyre Shawl (podcast anniversary shawl)
- Thrummed Mittens from Diana
- Cat Hat
Jocelyn worked on:
- Grandmother’s Favorite Dishclothes out of Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in Salt and Pepper
- Zadie Sweater by Mercedes Tarasovich out of Cloudborn Highland Worsted in Slate Heather
- My Sisters Shawl by Cozy Up Designs out of Manos Del Uruguay Alegria in Antigua and Paula, and Noble Ruby Designs in Swallowtail
- March Socks out of Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Rainbow Connection in an Erin Lane Bags bag
Jocelyn finished finished finished:
- Jamie’s Shawl by Cozy Up Designs out of Lionbrand Scarfie in colour 215 Cream/Teal.
Diana worked on:
- Rivers Wrap (podcast anniversary project) by Shannon Cook out of Cascade 220 in Natural, Burgundy, Green, Camel, Vashon Island Heather in a Dragon Fibre Bags bag
- Wedding Shawl by Susan Pandorf out of 100% Lamb’s Wool
Jocelyn dropped a heel stitch on her March Socks and had to restart the whole sock. Then she had issues re-caking the yarn. She also flubbed the eyelet section on the My Sisters Shawl.
Yarn on the Go
Diana went to the lake. Jocelyn ran some errands while preparing to go visit her mom in April.
Sew Little Time
Jocelyn cut some fabric to make tote bags.
Across the Board Knit and Nosh
Podcast-iversary KAL – January 1-March 31. Knit something by Shannon Cook. Use #happypodnkp2018 on Instagram so we can see your stuff! Use #veryshannon so Shannon Cook can see your stuff! We have prize yarn from Noble Ruby Designs and Cloud 9 FiberWorks.
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
All In The Family KAL – All year, hosted by the CozyUp WithTheStitchinSisters Podcast
Stash Dash – Summer. Hosted by Laura from TheKnitGirlls
Manitoba Fibre Festival – September 14-15
Knit City – September 29-30 2018 in Vancouver, BC (Jocelyn only)